Report It

Fenland District Council, Cambridgeshire County Council, the emergency services and the utility companies rely on local people to report issues that require their attention. If you become aware of anything they should know about, use the online reporting tools below to help them to make the world a better place for all of us.

Emergency Services

Police - Always call 999 if you are facing an incident or crime right now and you need police help immediately. For all other matters, use the Police non-emergency number 101 or - Use these forms -

Ambulance - Always call 999 if someone is seriously ill or injured, and their life is at risk.

Fire - Always call 999 if you discover a fire or are involved in a fire, a trapped person or if you become trapped, a spillage or leakage of harmful chemicals.


To report potholes, damaged kerbs, overgrown verges, highway flooding (blocked drains and gullies), icy roads, roadside hedges and trees, blocked public rights of way, faded road markings, missing or damaged road signs and faulty traffic signals - Use this form -

To report street light faults, if the light has a five character reference in the format L5CCK - Use this form -

If the light has a three, four or five character reference in the format PC1, PC10 or PC12A, - Use this form -

To report issues with street furniture or a street nameplate - Use this form -

To report a street that needs sweeping - Use this form -


To report dead animals - Use this form -

To report broken glass, fly tipping, fly posting, graffiti, litter, syringes or vandalism - Use this form -

To report noise, odour, smoke, dust or air or light pollution - Use this form -

To report flooding - Use these forms -

To report a missed bin collection - Use this form -

To report anti-social behaviour - Use this form -

To report dog fouling - Use this form -

To report abandoned vehicles - Use this form -

To report full litter bins or dog bins - Use this form -

Utility Companies

If you smell gas or suspect carbon monoxide poisoning, phone the National Gas Emergency Helpline on 0800 111 999 immediately.

For electrical emergencies, or to report a power cut, phone UK Power Networks on 105 or use their online reporting forms. You can also call 105 with any welfare concerns related to a power cut, or if you are worried about the safety of over or underground electricity cables or substations. 105 is free of charge and will put you through to your electricity network operator. You can call 105 from most landlines and mobile phones.

To report electrical issues online - Use these forms -

To receive text message updates during a power cut, text Power and your postcode to 80876. (e.g. Power PE14 5HK)

To report a water leak, call Anglian Water on 0800 771 881 or - Use this form -

Last Resort

If you can't find what you need in the options above, e-mail the Clerk and he will investigate the matter on your behalf - The Buck Stops Here! -